|Job Ref:||204779808||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Cento Fire and Security Jobs are recruiting on behalf of an established fire systems manufacturing company who are looking to add a new member to their Technical Support Help Desk team.|
Based in Kent, you will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support to customers, dealing with telephone support and assistance on all matters related to system configuration and associated company products. You will also be required to proof test all new products / systems prior to market release.
After completing relevant training and mentoring, the successful candidate will be able to operate at technician level.
• Previous experience within a similar technical / support role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Access database
• Ability to work well under pressure, both individually and as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge / experience working within the Fire industry would be advantageous.
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £25,000 to £28,000
• Pension scheme
• Additional company benefits
Please contact Alan McFadden for further information on (Apply online only)
Cento Fire and Security Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to fire and security recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the fire and security sector such as fire alarm, intruder, access control and CCTV positions and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs