|Job Ref:||204779710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£35852/annum + pension and bonus||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (electrically biased) required to be responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance of plant and equipment for a leading multi-national organisation. |
Posted by: Kensington Consulting Ltd
Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will optimise engineering resource and provide support in the maintenance of capital equipment, utility services and buildings to meet the business needs and generate continuous improvements in the quality and cost of engineering performance.
* To be responsible for both mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance issues around the plant.
* Undertake planned maintenance work and condition monitoring activities of plant and equipment.
* Carry out breakdown repairs as required and document Root Cause to enable Continuous Improvement.
The ideal candidate will be an electrical biased, time served engineer with exposure ideally in the FMCG sector or similar industry. The candidate must be a good team player, who can demonstrate tenacity, flexibility and resilience and have a positive, "can-do" attitude. Previous experience of PLC fault finding (Mitsubishi, Siemens S5 & S7 would be a distinct advantage.
* Maintenance in an FMCG manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, PLC's, hydraulics, pneumatics and conveying systems.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Regulations
* Electrical qualification desirable
This is an exciting time to join the business with continued investment and expansion moving into 2016 and excellent training on offer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd, the first Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Consultancy in the North West to achieve REC Audited Status. We are a leading executive recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. The business is also REC audited status.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
To apply for the position of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer click the Apply Now Button