|Job Ref:||204779500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
This successful and forward thinking engineering company located in Worthing, West Sussex are seeking to employ on a permanent basis a Quality Inspector to work 6.00am to 2.00pm however flexibility at times may be required.|
Primarily the role will be the inspection on First Offs, Patrol, Final and Goods Inwards. Identification and Reporting Non-Conforming Items
Job Package Audits
To be considered for interview for this role your CV will clearly show you have experience in a precision machining environment, and be familiar with inspection equipment.
1. Working under the direction of the Cell Leader for the priorities and loading requirements.
2. Conduct Goods Inwards, First Off, In Process and Final Inspection as requested and record findings where necessary.
3. Programme and run the CMM when and if required.
4. Complete a First Article Inspection Report where necessary.
5. Ensure that the items used for verification of product are within the stated calibration period. All problems with calibrated items to be reported to the Cell Leader.
6. Identify non-conforming products, labelling items, raising the relevant documentation and assist with the disposition of the products.
7. Audit job packages, (i.e. work in progress), and feedback any errors to Cell Leader.
8. Report all breakages of inspection equipment to the Cell Leader.
9. Identify any equipment and procedures to make inspection more efficient.
10. The Company may require other duties to be carried out from time to time within the individual's capability.
Please can you state the salary sought in this role and also your last salary earned when sending your CV for this role. Thank you.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful