|Job Ref:||204779235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dumfries||Address:||Salary:||£38000/annum Fantastic Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) is recruiting on behalf of a well known food manufacturing client for a Maintenance/Engineering Manager at their extremely successful site in Dumfries.|
Working as part of a strong Engineering team, you will be;
* Supporting the availability, reliability and effectiveness of all site assets through
* Planned maintenance
* Improvement activities
* Utilising experience and observations to highlight opportunities for improvement across the plant and processes
* Ensuring effective utilisation of Engineers across the site through control of workload and shift patterns
* Control of costs to agreed budget through management of working hours and stock control
You will be an experienced Maintenance/Engineering Manager looking for the opportunity to work for a market leading and highly progressive organisation that is keen to develop its people.
Trained in a relevant Engineering bias you will be able to demonstrate;
* A background in maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* A proven track record in a supervisory/management role
* A good understanding of lean methodologies such as TPM
* A working knowledge of current manufacturing and maintenance legislation
* Established for over 100 years
* A household name across the UK food market
* A leading supplier of own brand products to the major supermarkets
* A salary of up £38,000
* Fantastic benefits package to include company pension, Life assurance, Company shop
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, 17th edition, ppm, technician, repair, tpm, manager, supervisor, senior, process improvement, lean, CI, continuous improvement
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)