|Job Ref:||204779221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Overtime + Holidays||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
HGV Maintenance/Fitter - £28,000 - £32,000 basic + overtime (depending on experience) + OVERTIME + HOLIDAYS + MANY OTHER BENEFITS|
WIGAN - PERMANENT
MONDAY to FRIDAY - DAYS (Occasional Saturdays)
My client is a very well-established manufacturing Company specialising in Commercial Vehicles. Due to a successful year, they are now seeking an experienced maintenance/fitter to join their dynamic expanding business.
They are a successful leading company and specialise within the design, production, sales, hire, manufacture, service, parts and tyres for all light and heavy commercial vehicles.
There is also excellent progression based on performance.
• Working onsite in Wigan carrying out servicing and maintenance on various HGV's and other commercial vehicles.
• Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards.
• Transmit fault diagnosis on hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• Carry out welding, fabrication and body repairs as required.
• Complete all maintenance and repairs where required.
• Maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
• Delivery of effective and efficient responses to all vehicle breakdowns.
• Ensure that all relevant legislations and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
• Maintain work areas in a safe and clean condition.
• Previous industry experience as a HGV mechanic/maintenance fitter is necessary.
• To be hands on, driven, motivated, determined and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
• Skilled technician and/or have an engineering qualification.
• Previous experience in a similar role essential.
• Excellent awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety.
• To be prepared to work in a busy industrial and challenging environment.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence