|Job Ref:||204779056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Communications Lead - Navy|
A Communications Lead contractor with Navy experience ideally is required to work on a twelve month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the Communications Lead - Navy contract role
This role is to ensure a proactive, consistent and co-ordinated approach is adopted for communication activities. The post holder will work specifically on communications for the Maritime Services Naval Ship support programme, delivering an effective and integrated communications strategy for the business. The post holder will work primarily with a bid Team, but will also be responsible for managing the promotion of programme activities.
* Delivery of effective and integrated MSSP communications plans.
* Interface with internal and external audiences to define and drive communications requirements for the MSSP programme as required.
* Provide professional, strategic communications guidance to the Fleet Services line of business.
* Deliver a programme of key public relations campaigns for Fleet Services in line with the Maritime Services Strategy.
* Develop an effective External Communications Strategy and deliver its objectives to promote the reputation of the Naval Ship programme.
Key skills required for the Communications Lead.
* Graduate in a Communications related discipline (communications or PR) or A levels with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a communications role
* Defence sector knowledge desirable
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in communications related disciplines preferably with experience of working with/for the MOD.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester.
If you are a Communications Consultant looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)