|Job Ref:||204778846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Salary:||£30 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
£30,000 - £35,000
We are seeking a Project Engineer to join the ranks of a growing hi-tech business delivering new material deposition technologies for both commercial and scientific applications
The company in question focus on application specific process research, design, engineering and manufacture for micromachining and micro deposition processes, specialising in bespoke, hybrid solutions.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in understanding and managing the customer's requirements, the full lifecycle of development and chance to travel internationally supporting machine installations and project meetings
* Understanding the customer or project requirements
* Setting up inkjet systems
* Liaising with manufacturers to get the right materials
* Understanding the interactions between droplets of advanced materials and the substrate on which they are deposited, the properties of the deposited structures and the technological possibilities to exploit them.
* Running the trial and documenting the results. Typically, an application trial will take from a few days to a few months depending on complexity and size of the business opportunity.
* Degree in physics, engineering or similar
* Experience of inkjet printing
* Organisation: methodical working with good record-keeping
* Creativity and ability to think of new solutions to problems
* Team working
* Ability to set-up and operate complicated machinery
* Experience of inkjet materials deposition
* Commercial awareness
* Software development
* Material-material interactions particularly printed drop to substrate interactions
* Presentation and customer interaction
* Masters or PhD
* Project management
They are looking for a keen and outgoing individual with strong technical skills and background in test design and development to have creative input into development of the cutting edge technology products.
A background in Physics and experience with Inkjet printers is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to hear more about it, please submit your CV and I'll arrange to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Keyword Search: Applications Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Sales Engineer, Research Engineer, Research Associate