|Job Ref:||204778659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£12 - £14.64/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
PURPOSE OF JOB
The installation, maintenance, testing and repair of electrical installations in a wide variety of Council properties.
1. All aspects of electrical installation and maintenance including the utilisation of:-
A Metal or PVC conduit, trunking, tray, basket.
B MICC, FP 200, PVC, SWA, SY, Cat 5 cables etc.,
2. Installation, testing, servicing of all types of electrical installations, fire alarms, intruder alarms, intelligent lighting systems etc.
3. Undertake portable appliance testing.
4. Checking and maintaining standby battery systems and generators.
5. Compliance with the 17th Edition of the IEE Regulations.
6. Working with due regard for the safety of self and others.
1. Ability to communicate with clients and members of the public e.g. tenants.
2. Ability to understand instructions and drawings.
3. Ability to upkeep and administer records.
4. Holder of a current driving licence.
5. Apprentice trained with 17th Edition Certificate (BS2380).
6. Hold JIB card and/or AM2 certificate or equivalent.
7. Experience of M.I.C.C. and FP200 cables and termination.
8. Experience of Metal and PVC containment systems.
9. Willing to abide by the Council's Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Policies. To carry out all duties having regard to an employee's responsibility under the Council's Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
10. Asbestos Awareness
1. Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
2. Knowledge of ISO 9002 procedures.
3. Experience of Scaffolding/Access equipment.
4. Experience of Multi trade sites.
5. Experience of Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm and Data systems.
6. Experience of Motor/Control systems.
7. Experience of intelligent and LED lighting systems
8. Hold relevant CSCS Card
Apprentice trained with 17th Edition certificate (BS2380) is essential. ,
BS2391 (inspection and testing) or equivalent certificate is desirable
Pay Rates £12.00 per hour PAYE or £14.64 Via LTD payroll company
Hours of Work
8am - 4pm Monday = Friday
Based in Leeds.
Please Call Scott Wilson on Tel (Apply online only) and e-mail your updated CV to (url removed)
Electrician. Installation. Maintenance. Testing and Repair of Electrical Installations