|Job Ref:||204778658||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£36000 - £38000/annum + Overtime + Bonus||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Maintenance Engineer. Night Shift Engineering Maintenance within a high volume Leicester manufacturing facility|
Experienced Maintenance Engineer required work a permanent 12 hour night shift for one of the top employers in Leicester. We know night shifts are like marmite! You will either love the idea of perm nights or hate it!
What's on offer......................
* Continental Night shift, £36k plus overtime + benefits.
* 42 hour week, every other weekend off (Fri, Sat and Sun night)
* Modern manufacturing facility, profitable business
You will be joining an established manufacturer who are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained Maintenance Engineer to effectively fault find on high speed production machinery. The role involves working within a small team and providing an effective engineering service to the operations and production teams.
The day to day stuff:
* Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
* Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
* Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
* Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
* Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
* Report on line issues and machine performances as required.
* Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
* Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
Skills & Experience you need to apply for the role:
* Apprenticeship trained ideally electrical engineering qualifications
* Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
* Effective communication skills
* Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
* Must work in a safe manner adhering to all health & safety requirements.
If you have the requisite skills for the maintenance engineer role and would relish working perm nights please contact Steve Lapham at Wagstaff Recruitment to discuss further / gain company information and formal job spec. Tel: (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).
Alternatively please email your CV and we will contact you to discuss confidentially
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry.
Please visit our website to view current opportunities (url removed)
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities