|Job Ref:||204778612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Flexible||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
REGIONAL SALES SPECIALIST - LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS - CENTRAL LONDON AND SURROUNDING BOROUGHS (M25 CIRCLE) - WORLD LEADING ENGINEERING ORGANISATION - 35-45K BASIC SALARY DOE + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE + 25% BONUS + 10% PENSION +25 DAYS HOLIDAYS + PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE(INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS) + DENTAL COVER + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS - FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY|
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people.
Responsible for growing market share in the UK for all Low Voltage Product Business Unit's within the NA increase profitable sales and market place position of the Low Voltage Products across the recognised distribution and wholesale network. Taking over one of the countries most profitable areas with a turnover more that £3 million p/a.
* Territory sales specialist covering the London (Inner M25) region of the UK.
* Selling our clients range of market leading low voltage products and solutions - large product range.
* Mainly selling through wholesalers and other distributors but also liaising with some end users including OEMs, panel builders, contractors and others.
* Create and regularly review business plan for geographical area. Within this establish an area plan that maps out the customer base, effective travel routes and prospect potentials, normally based on a 4 week rota.
* Carry out high quality visits to existing and potential customers.
* Raise the awareness and profile of the Brand for low voltage products in the region.
* Present the organisation the best possible light to customers by exhibiting the highest standards of values, behaviour and dress.
* Working with the General/Division Manager, Operations Manager, Product Managers, Regional Sales Teams, and the National/Regional Sales Manager
* Sales background of selling Low Voltage products
* Wholesaler background such as Branch Manager of an electrical wholesaler
* Qualified Electrician who has moved into a sales position
* A minimum of 18 months - 2 years in a similar technical sales OR Branch Manager within an electrical wholesaler
* Must be Commutable to Central London and surrounding areas
* Seeks to exceed goals
* Previous experience of dealing with electrical wholesalers/distributors, contractors/consultants, OEMs panel builders
* A proven track record of success within a technical sales position
Key Words: Industrial control gear, MCBs, Emergency lighting, connectors, enclosures, Circuit breakers, LV distribution, switchgear, control gear, panel boards, switchboards, low voltage controls, low voltage products, electrical distribution, sales engineer, technical sales professional,
* Upto £35 - 45k basic DOE
* Car or car allowance
* 25% bonus
* 10% pension
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days holidays
* Flexible benefits
Location: London, Slough, Kent, Essex, Surrey, Middlesex
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy