|Job Ref:||204778552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum see description||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Heavy Plant Machinery Mechanic|
£23,000- £25,000 plus Specialist Tools, Overtime and Pension
My Client is a well established provider of environmental solutions in the UK. Currently, they are looking to recruit the services of a site based service and maintenance engineer in West Yorkshire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Servicing of heavy plant machinery.
- Maintaining and repair work of heavy plant machinery.
- Attendance to breakdowns on site
- You must be flexible with hours.
- Overtime will be available.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified or experienced working with construction plant machinery.
- Must be organised and possess excellent communication skills.
- You will be a highly motivated individual , effective communicator and a strong team player.
- You must be from a service engineering background with experience in heavy plant mechanics.
- A good level of health and fitness is required for the demands of the role.
In return my client is offering an exceptional salary and package consisting of £23,000 - £25,000 Basic, regular overtime, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, specialist tools, overtime and company pension.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field then we need to speak to you today. Please call Andy on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV