|Job Ref:||204778522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||East Grinstead||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Workshop Manager - West Sussex - £32-40000pa plus excellent company benefits|
Our client is a leading Power Generation company based in West Sussex.
They require a Workshop Manager to ensure that all work carried out in their workshop meets all necessary and quality standards.
* To develop and maintain a house-keeping culture that maintains the highest levels of Company standards.
* Control the safe and effective deployment of the workshop resources as required by the business.
* Monitor Workshop Engineers' performance.
* Identify and arrange training as required.
* Ensure that repaired, or, maintained equipment is returned to customers according to the agreed time-frame.
* Assist the parts Department in regular stock-takes.
* To be a member of the HSQE Committee with respect to all workshop areas.
* To manage Facilities as detailed in the master asset and inspection register
* Conduct daily inspections of both workshops and yard areas and ensure they continually meet the levels required by the Company's standards.
* Liaise with third party inspection authority in regards to safety, or, routine maintenance inspections of the equipment prescribed in the asset register.
* Monitor the safe storage and expiry dates of all COSHH items and products.
* Ensure that all workshop equipment is used and maintained in accordance with OEM instructions and Company procedures.
* Conduct the annual appraisals for the Workshop Engineers.
* Uploading customer documentation as required.
Ideally you will have proven experience in a similar position and have worked in a commercial vehicle, large engine or plant environment working with diesel/gas engines.
This is a great opportunity in an excellent company that offers great company benefits which include health care cover, 25 days leave, non contributory pension and company bonus.
Please contact Steve Read at Search Technical for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age