|Job Ref:||204778418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Witney||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Witney, Oxfordshire £26,000 to £32,000
Permanent Immediate Start available
An established manufacturer of highly precision machined components for industry sectors are looking for a skilled CNC Miller able to Programme, Set and Operate due to continued expansion. Based out of a modern facility in the Witney area, the company manufactures high quality machined components for a wide variety of customers including F1 and motor sport clients.
Due to the company's growth during the last 12 months, there is now a position for a CNC Miller - Programmer Setter Operator to add to the team of talented CNC setters and programmers.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will be experience working with a successful, forward-thinking company, working alongside a team of other skilled engineers.
• Experience in the operation of 3 axis CNC milling machines
• Programming, Setting and Operating
• Be able to set up and run one offs/small batches and prototype components
• The ability to complete machine changeovers
• Run machines as per instructions
• Loading and unloading of CNC machine tools and fixtures
• Experience with modern quality control standards and measurement of parts
• You will have experience of and worked with exotic materials
• Modification of tool offsets and programming
• Be able to select, set and change machine tools
• Be a fully skilled time-served engineer.
• CNC programming, setting and operating experience with a track record of using Heidenhain control systems
• Producing precision components from drawings and 3D computer models
• Set up tools, load materials and carry out the efficient machining of components in a timely manner
• Identify and report on any drawing errors, suggest process improvements and ensure that all health and safety policies are adhered to
Skills & Experience:
• Time served engineer with a track record in 3 Axis CNC precision milling
• Programming, Setting and Operating using Heidenhain control systems
• 39hrs per week
• 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
• 7:30am to 12:30pm Friday
• Overtime after 39hrs per week - paid at x1.333hrs during the week and x1.5hrs Saturdays
CNC, Precision Engineering, Component Manufacture, Programme, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, Mill, Miller, Milling, Heidenhain, Precision Engineer