|Job Ref:||204778394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedlington||Address:||Post Code:||NE22||Salary:||£24 - £25/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Setting out Engineer|
Freelance opportunity exists for a flexible, versatile and competent Setting out Engineer for an industrial project within the Energy sector. We are seeking for a candidate available to start immediately.
Job Type: Freelance
Location: near Newcastle upon Tyne
Duration: Initially 2 weeks with the possibility to be extended
Successful Setting out Engineer will be responsible for:
* Setting out of the works which will include enabling works, pile, pile caps, holding down bolts, FRC on heavy reinforced concrete footings/foundations and structures.
* Overseeing the construction process
* Liaison with the principle contractor
* Monitoring the works
* Quality control in accordance to the specifications
* Health and Safety compliance
* HND or Degree in Civil Engineering or Surveying
* Extensive experience as Site Engineer / Setting out Engineer
* Experience with Civil Engineering projects, Earthworks and RC
* Technical knowledge of the construction process
* First Aid
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for reputable and prestigious Civil Engineering Contractor with a busy and growing workload nationwide. If you are looking for a new challenge with fast progressing company apply now.
CarmichaelUk is an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate will not only benefit form working with tier 2 contractor, but will also benefit from working with Carmichael who prides itself on looking after it candidates with regular social events and a competitive referral scheme