|Job Ref:||204778373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Switzerland||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
GIS (Gas Insulated Switchgear) Erection & Commissioning Manager|
* Responsible of all field activities for world-wide installation, test and commissioning of Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
* Performing hierarchical safety visits.
* Ensure quality of training/development plans and right level of qualification
* Support creation/optimization of site works procedures and tools & testing equipment.
* Manage planning of site activities in close relationship with project managers (follow activity in each site).
* Prepare and follow-up the yearly budget, achieve the cost budget for each site and bay for each type of product.
* Electrical Engineering degree
* 10+ years of field site experience
* Excellent knowledge of GIS Erection and Commissioning
* Fluent in German
For more information about this role please contact our London office