|Job Ref:||204778161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum + company benefits + over-time||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer x3 (Leicester)|
Our client is a leading food manufacturing company seeking to recruit 3 Shift Maintenance Engineers for their Leicestershire site. It will be the Shift Maintenance Engineer's responsibility to provide engineering support throughout the production process. The Shift Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maximising production line efficiencies throughout the busy factory floor.
Working on a 12 hour continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off; this role is easily accessible from (within an hour's drive) from of Loughborough, Hinkley, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Grantham, Melton Mowbray, Corby, Kettering, Rugby, Coventry and Birmingham.
The Shift Maintenance Engineer will:
• Complete maintenance and repairs within agreed target times.
• Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently.
• Perform daily in depth fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs.
• Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities.
Shift Maintenance Engineer's Essential Criteria:
• 3+ years' experience working within a highly automated manufacturing environment
• A mechanical or electrical qualification i.e. City & Guilds, HNC, NVQ, 17th ed or time served engineer who has served a full apprenticeship.
• You will be competent in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
Salary: £34.5k + OT + Excellent company benefits
For more information contact Michael immediately on NA