|Job Ref:||204778126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£24000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Job title: Maintenance Electrician|
Salary: £24,000 pa plus overtime
Type: Temporary - Permanent
Hours: Various shifts
GI Group are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Doncaster. Our client is largest British owned general wiring manufacturer in the UK. Their manufacturing facility is equipped with modern cable making plant and equipment, allowing them to control all aspects of the manufacturing process. Due to expansion they are seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their busy team to ensure production meets demand.
* Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
* Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
* Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
* Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification.
* Have experience in a manufacturing / production / military environment.
* Have a passion for improvement and development
* Experience with DC Drives and PLC's
* Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production.
* Be IT literate If you would like to find out more about this vacancy please call the office.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion