|Job Ref:||204784335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Lymington||Address:||Post Code:||SO41||Salary:||£8/hour with benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
To provide a clean, functional, working environment at all times. |
1. Sweep clean and wash all workshop floors including inspection.
2. Remove rubbish and empty containers.
3. Keep all workshops tidy and organised as requested.
4. Move materials around the site by means of forklift or pallet truck. (Forklift licence Ideal but not essential)
5. Keep material traceability of parts/materials when distributing to other areas of the workshop.
6. Keep all material areas clean and organised and do not leave materials in unauthorised areas.
7. Liaise with Production Managers with regards to daily workload.
8. General building maintenance.
9. Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
The role will also require effective working with other employees, management and project personnel to achieve business requirements.
In addition to these duties, the role holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
This is a temporary position from a week to possibly a month.
General Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm.
This equates to 39 hours per week with half an hour lunch break unpaid from 1.00pm to 1.30pm.
Hours of work : 39 Hours (flexibility with hours possible)