|Job Ref:||204784321||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Cheadle||Address:||Post Code:||SK8||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Permanent Vacancy |
Job Title: CAD Technician - AutoCAD & Inventor
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £25k-£28k per annum
• Experience using AutoCAD
• Experience using Inventor
• Knowledge of 3DS Max Design is not essential but would be advantageous
• Knowledge of construction/buildings would be an advantage
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Enthusiasm to learn.
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage own workloads & work independently
• Must be a driver due to occasional travel
• Stable career
Reporting to the Design Manager, use customised 3D templates to produce architectural floor plans, elevations, sections & 3D views for various applications within the structures industry.
Assist in Maintaining and developing a technical component library & developing 3D assemblies of our products. Produce 3D visual stills & animated video representations.
• Complete new drawing requests & amendments submitted via the online task list using AutoCAD & Inventor software packages
• Assist in measuring and drawing components in Inventor for the new component library.
• Liaise with internal Account Managers, Directors and key external customers and suppliers.
• Use the technology available within the Company effectively and develop our services where ever possible.
• The role will require travel to another site from time to time