|Job Ref:||204784296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Auto-Electrician / Walsall / Temp to Perm / £10-12 per hour |
We are looking for experienced Auto-Electricians for a client, with a number of blue chip customers, based in the Walsall area on a temp to perm basis.
This Auto-Electrician role is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company, based less than a mile from Walsall town centre. They specialise in the manufacture and conversion of emergency and reinforced vehicles for the civil and defence industries.
The Auto-Electrician position they are looking to fill is for an experienced candidate, with experience of a variety of electrical systems, including some of, but not limited to; ignitions, alarms, immobilisers, tracking devices, electric windows, mirrors, seats, air con and more, The following skills and experiences are required for you to be considered for this position;
* Main duties will include vehicle preparation and the fitting of vehicle parts
* The checking, testing and wiring of vehicle parts
* Fault finding and recitation work
* Experience of a variety of electrical systems, including but not limited to; electronic ignitions, alarms, immobilisers, tracking devices, electric windows, mirrors, seats, tow bar electrics, air con, customised OED, neon lighting, parking, warning lights, reverse cameras and more
* The ability to build looms
* You MUST have a City & Guilds Level 2/3
The shift pattern for this role is working straight days, 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, with a 2pm finish on Friday, comprising a 40 hour week. The pay rate of this role is negotiable. They are willing to consider anyone with decent levels of experience. Depending on the levels of skill you display your hourly rate will vary.
If you think this Auto-Electrician role is right for you, APPLY NOW! For more information contact Stephen Parker at ASC Connections.
(Apply online only) / (url removed) / (url removed)/in/stephenparkerasc
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)