|Job Ref:||204777740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
An M&E service provider is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work in a large corporate site based in East London, Docklands. This role is offering a salary of up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience, fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.|
This is an immediately available role in a dynamic and prestigious building working as part of close knit team.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 08:00am - 17:00pm
Plenty of Overtime opportunities available.
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Required to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
• Routine PPM is carried out to electrical & mechanical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
• Reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
• Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
• Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
• Relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
• Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
• Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
• Keeping up to date shift logs are kept at all times.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
• 3 Phase power supply
• Water treatments
The successful candidate MUST have:
• Electrically/Mechanicially trained with at least 3 years experience in the building services trade
• Must have 17th edition
• City & Guilds Electrical qualifications 2330
• An excellent mechanical knowledge of pumps, fans & motors essential
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)