|Job Ref:||204777729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Chester-le-Street||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading infrastructure, civils and power generation contractor. |
We require a Quantity Surveyor in County Durham with a strong civils background.
The role will involve:
- Monthly valuing of the works and making applications for payment
- Identifying values and agreeing variations with our clients
- Agreeing final accounts and reporting internally on the financial and contractual status of schemes including completion of monthly financial forecasts
- Procuring and letting sub-contract packages
- Managing sub-contractors with the site delivery team whilst on site
You will be required to work across several sectors including nuclear & infrastructure.
Ideally you will have:
- A degree or other qualification in quantity surveying
- Sound knowledge of the power generation sector
- A sound knowledge of concrete repair and column work would be advantageous
- Nuclear clearance or willingness to obtain would be advantageous
This is an opportunity to work with a company who have already won major contracts with one of the worlds leading energy suppliers and continue to expand into other markets such as oil & gas, water, petrochemical, hospitals and commercial.
On offer is a competitive salary and an immediate start for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the advert, we cannot offer individual feedback. If you haven't heard back within 10 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful