|Job Ref:||204777713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum + OT + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Service Engineer - (Heavy Plant)|
Sheffield, Chesterfield, Mansfield area. (Candidates must live in this region.)
Client locations will be within the midlands and the North, occasional travel further afield will be required.
£25,000 (May be £23,000 during 3 month probation.) + Overtime, Van, Contributory Pension, mobile.
Service Engineer required within growing materials handling service brand offering training and development and good overtime earning potential.
The role will be suited to experienced engineers from heavy plant machinery backgrounds, those from HGV, Forklift/Side Loaders, Construction Plant, Agricultural Machinery, Mining Machinery, Heavy Forces Engineers or similar.
The Role will involve working on a range of Side Loaders, Forklifts and Trucks on client sites or within the main workshop in Wakefield, the Wakefield work will be on average once a week. You will be equipped with a good quality company van, phone and tools and work from home with instructions for work one day in advance. The work will be a mix of planned maintenance and service activities and breakdown response.
The company have been established for over 20 years and have gained a strong reputation in the industry. They offer long term stable employment and will support with training to ensure engineers are fully up to speed with the latest machines.
The Role in Summary:
* Carry out maintenance and service activities and breakdown response in a field service role.
* Work from home with an equipped van and cover mainly the Midlands and North with occasional need to stay away overnight, this is not common.
* Travel to the Wakefield depot to carry out workshop activities approximately once a week on average.
The Person Required:
* Experienced mechanically biased Engineer with basic electrical competencies from heavy plant machinery background.
* Willing to work on a field service basis and travel as required within the role.
* Hold a full UK driving licence and live within the Sheffield to Mansfield region