|Job Ref:||204777396||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£32600/annum + OT + Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical |
£32,000 - £33,000 + Overtime + Pension + Life cover + Healthcare.
14 day rotating shift pattern. Rotates between days and nights every 2 weeks.
2on 2off, 3on 2off, 2on 3off. 12 hours shifts 8-8.
Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias required within high volume manufacturer offering training and progression opportunities.
This is a highly successful and large manufacturer and would be suited equally to those seeking training and promotions as it would to those just looking for secure local employment.
The role will be suited to electrically qualified and electrically biased engineers from high volume manufacturing backgrounds.
The role will be permanently based at the Leicester production facility and will primarily be focused on executing a PPM schedule and responding to breakdowns across all machinery onsite.
* Work to a PPM schedule and respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently on a range of electrical and mechanical engineering issues.
* Work permanently at the main premises in Leicester
* Multi-Skilled Electrically qualified and electrically biased maintenance engineer, manufacturing background, food experience ideal.
* Willing to work overtime as required
* Live within 30 miles of Leicester