|Job Ref:||204777378||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£NEG Bens||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
I have an exciting opportunity to join an established international automation handling organisation based in the UK. They are demonstrated significant growth over the last few years and are continuing this in line with their group strategy. |
This is a home based position which will be responsible for ensuring all of the respective systems of project are correctly integrated in conjunction with requirements specification from project scope, interface and acceptance testing. This will primarily be focused towards automation and software solutions for engineering projects
Being a unique role within the business, you will have come from a Commissioning Management/Technical Project Management/System Integration Management or Installations Management background with a desire to progress your career in developing automated solutions for large scale projects.
This is a pivotal role within the business and is a standalone role which will largely require you to visit customers and site in ensuring the systems are effectively integrated and tested appropriately.
Roles and responsibilities of the role will include:
* Interpret and help to develop customer requirements into Functional Design Specifications and approve Control Sub-system Specifications
* Co-ordinate input and requirements for simulation and emulation.
* Approve and produce interface specifications for all control sub systems
* Keep the Project Manager regularly informed of the project status
* Be the main point of contact internally for relevant subcontractors and the customer on all systems integration related matters.
* Produce and maintain documents and plans including project integration timetable, deadlines, resource and test requirements
* Prepare a monthly progress report on project status
* Develop and verify specifications for FAT and SAT and performance tests.
* Attend all test activities.
You will be a self starter who has previous experience of designing controls or software solutions for automated handling environments. Proven project management experience is key for the role and the ability to communicate with a number of internal/external stakeholders is key.
This position is urgent, so please apply for more detail