|Job Ref:||204777376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£NEG Bens||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
I have an exciting opportunity to join an established international automation handling organisation based in the UK. They are demonstrated significant growth over the last few years and are continuing this in line with their group strategy. |
They are recruiting for a Proposals Manager to join their established solutions function which is responsible for the management of the internal bid process for assigned projects.
They have a great business culture and good retention rate which some exciting growth plans moving forward.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Acquisition of all required information/data required to design a suitable solution through communication with the Sales Lead, Planning lead and or Customer. This may occasionally involve attending site visits to better understand the customer requirements.
* Management of drawing resources to create a solution either under the direction of the Sales Lead or Customer or your own concepting skills
* Focusing of the application of core standard solutions in order to create suitable solutions to meet the customer's challenges
* Creation, population and maintaining of the project costing sheet in conjunction with the Head of Applications & Estimating
* Working with sub suppliers where required to complete solutions and gain prices for an sub contracted items
* Working with Purchasing to ensure suitable partners, suppliers are being selected both pre and post order placement
* Creation of suitable offer documents, under the direction of the Sales Lead or your own direction, calling upon the skills of others (for example commercial lead, technical lead etc).
* Creation of customer presentations under the direction of the Sales Lead or your own direction
* Occasionally attending customer presentations and providing the required level of technical input to the discussions
* Mentoring of the Project Support Engineers
You will ideally have experienced of AutoCAD and proven experience of developing client presentations
The company are offering a good career path and are a great business.
This position is urgent so please apply for more detail