|Job Ref:||204777373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Generous pension, healthcare, childc||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
FRAME is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with a keen eye and talent for Estate roads, access roads in a more commercial bias project scheme for a global consultancy who have been well and truly established. |
A great opportunity for a budding Civil engineer looking to push through boundaries and prove themselves.
The Candidate must:
* Have a strong competency in Windes, Microdrainage and Civils 3D.
* Have experience in providing design work for commercial builds.
* Have 6 years' experience as a civil engineer, working in design for roads and drainage.
* Must be able to blend and gel with the team - No Exceptions
The Ideal candidate:
* 8+ years' experience
* Chartered/near chartered
* Project management experience
* Able to teach grads the art of designing.
Successful candidates will find themselves with the potential of being rewarded with a £35,000 - £45,000 salary, a very generous pension package, healthcare, childcare, and 30 days annual leave including public holidays