|Job Ref:||204777340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Car & Healthcare||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
I am looking for a Resilience & Security Advisor to be based out of my clients Birmingham Office; |
My Client is a major contractor within Communications Infrastructure
* Contributing to the review and update of company processes for security management to meet the changing requirements of the business and ensure continued certification to relevant standards (such as ISO27001:2013) and compliance with Client requirements;
* Carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and supporting the Head of Security & Business Continuity in the management of compliance with relevant Fire Regulations
* Advising on fire safety or physical security matters, and developing security management plans;
* Carrying out planned audits and inspection to ensure that property risks are identified & mitigated by the organisation and achievement of statutory obligations are being met.
* Advising on safe systems of work for changes and improvements to our workplaces.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who is educated to degree level (or has equivalent practical experience). You may have a property risk management, facilities management or security management background. You should have a solid track record in maintaining statutory / compliance programmes, along with sound auditing skills, possible gained in supporting (or developing) certified management systems. A Lead Auditor qualification would be desirable, as would a suitable Health & Safety qualification (such as the NEBOSH General Certificate). A working knowledge of information security and business continuity principles will be extremely useful.
You should be comfortable in assessing a number of different types of risk, and be able to develop risk treatment plans. You need to be confident (and proficient) in using the Microsoft Office suite of products along with document management systems and a number of bespoke business applications.
You will need to have strong stakeholder management skills, and an ability to communicate to varied and diverse audiences. You'll also need a current driving licence.
Please note that due to the nature of the work we do, and who some of our Customers are, you will need to be a British National, and will be required to undergo National Security Vetting to SC level.
If you are interested then please get in touch, i look forward to hearing you - Rob (Apply online only)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview