|Job Ref:||204777302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£20 - £28/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:07|
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer|
3 - 6 Month Contract
£20 - 28 per hour
My client is a well-established provider of a range of equipment, parts and components to the aerospace market.
They are now seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to ensure they continue to interface with customers and contribute to ongoing development of new products.
* Contribute to development of new products
* Work in collaboration with other engineering departments to ensure design for manufacturability (DFM) of all designs
* Support of manufacturing and testing of the designed product
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Proven experience of conceptual and detailed designs
* Experience and background of 3-D Modelling, preferably Autodesk Inventor
* Knowledge of a range of materials
* An understanding of manufacturing/machining processes.
* Experience gained in the Aerospace/Aircraft or Automotive industries is preferred
If this position is of interest, please call Anna Hinton (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group ltd, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering recruitment company. We are constantly looking for experienced Maintenance Managers / Maintenance Engineers / Shift Engineers / Electrical Engineers / PLC Engineers / Technical Managers / Engineering Managers etc. Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at our current vacancies on our website (url removed)
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy