|Job Ref:||204781599||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£15.40/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Bus / Skilled Electrician|
Hourly Rate: £15.40 (PAYE) / £18.17 (Umbrella / Ltd Co)
Duration: On Going / Temp to Perm
Kinetic are currently recruiting for a Skilled Electrician / Bus Electrician for a public transport provider based in Watford.
The successful candidate will be carrying out the following tasks and duties:
* Vehicle fault diagnostic & repair
* fully comply with all HS&E legislation along with Group policies
* To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOP's
* To provide guidance to other staff as required
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors
* Maintain and develop technical skills as required
To be considered, you will need the following:
* Already be experienced and skilled within the Motor Vehicle Repair trade and will ideally possess previous knowledge of PCV / LGV repair methods, ideally linked to a relevant apprenticeship and / or qualification.
* Excellent engineering skills, with first-rate fabrication skills.
* Candidates will also be flexible, self-motivated and good communicators, as an emphasis on team-working will be paramount.
* Familiarity with DVSA standards and preparing vehicles for MOT testing would also be desirable. Comprehensive awareness and adherence to all health & safety issues is vital.
The role offers long term stability and a chance to become a permanent member of the team.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the role, please click on the APPLY button now.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities