|Job Ref:||204781451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£33000/annum plus pension, package & benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Lead Fabric Engineer |
£33,000 plus pension, package & benefits
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
We are working with a global Facilities Management service provider to recruit an experienced Lead Fabric Engineer to join their team based at a high profile and prestigious site in Canary Wharf.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering additional training and career progression.
- To manage a team of Fabric Engineers and sob-contractors
- To plan and organise all Fabric associated work in terms of both planned and reactive works.
- To act as a responsible point of contact for the Client for resolving any queries of a fabric related nature
- To provide hands on support in terms of both planned and reactive maintenance
- To order materials when required and liaise with suppliers
- Providing 'hands on' Fabric support when required
- You will be an experienced Fabric Engineer with a background in maintenance and repair
- A formal qualfication in a Fabric related discipline is highly beneficial - C&G/ NVQ
- Experience of leading a team of Maintenance Operatives
- An understanding of liaising with suppliers and ordering materials
- A qualification in Health & Safety is highly beneficial- IOSH (Not essential)
- Must be presentable with excellent communication skills in order to build positive relationships with client representatives
- Must live within a commutable of Canary Wharf
To apply for this opportunity please do so through this advert. For any further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Canary Wharf / Fabric Engineer / Carpentry / Supervisor