|Job Ref:||204781359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Great Yarmouth||Address:||Post Code:||NR30||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Our client is a leading company operating in the oil & gas and renewable energy sectors. We are recruiting on their behalf for a QHSE Advisor to be based at their Great Yarmouth facility.|
The main purpose of the role is to provide support, assistance and advice to the business, projects on and offshore and all associated activities on risk management, safety, health and environmental matters.
Key duties will include:
• Ensure compliance with HSE legislation, company procedures and best practice.
• Provide the support to the bids and tenders department
• Ensure professional standards are maintained within the HSE team
• Adhere to all HSE processes
• Ensure all testing and certification of systems and equipment are complied with
• Develop, manage and review systems
• Ensure project specific procedures and client systems are adhered to
• Providing HSE support and audit capability to assist with supplier management
You will hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or above and have a proven track record in a similar role. You'll also hold IOSH Managing Safely and must have auditing & accident investigation experience.
For more information and a full job specification, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you