|Job Ref:||204781347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Great Yarmouth||Address:||Post Code:||NR30||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Our client is a leading company operating in the oil & gas and renewable energy sectors. We are recruiting on their behalf for an HSE Manager to be based at their Great Yarmouth facility.|
The purpose of the role is to provide full professional support for the establishment, maintenance and development of systems and procedures relating directly to the management of the HSE department.
• Ensure compliance with legislative requirements, procedures and best practice.
• Manage the HSE department and staff.
• Represent the company in all meetings with clients & certifying bodies
• Represent the company in all external audits
• Provide the support to the bids and tenders department
• Oversee all HSE processes, identifying and implementing improvements & reporting
• Manage and lead any HSE investigations
• Ensure all testing and certification of systems and equipment are complied with
• Development of and management of the departmental budget
You should hold professional qualifications commensurate with the role including either training or holding a University degree or professional qualification. A proven track record in a similar senior role in the Oil and Gas/Renewables sector is essential.
For more information and a full job specification, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you