|Job Ref:||204781281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Strong Benefit Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Technical Writer- Engineering|
£25,000- £35,000 + Strong Benefit Package
I am seeking a Technical Writer to work on a permanent basis for a key client who develop gas detection solutions utilised in hazardous environments worldwide.
Due to growth and new contract wins they are looking for a Technical Writer to play a pivotal role in the development, production and maintenance of technical documentation.
* Develop, produce and maintain technical documentation, product guides, system manuals, training material and technical specifications
* Write military technical specifications
* Selection and maintenance of best practice authoring tools
* Interface and liaise with all departments to collate information and materials for document production
Skills and Background Required:
* A minimum of 2 years proven experience within the engineering industry or working with technical products
* Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Experienced user of document management systems, experience with Solidworks PDM is desirable
* The ability to understand technical details from engineers, developers, testers and product owners
* The ability to transform technical details in a way that is easily understood by end users
* The ability to explain complex systems effectively through drawings and text
* Previous experience with military documentation is highly desirable
* Experience with embedded software/ systems is desirable
As this role will involve working on military products, we can only consider candidates eligible for SC Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing SME who specialise in the development of cutting edge products supplied to harsh environments world wide.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management