|Job Ref:||204781127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Salary:||£29000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer |
£32,000 + Overtime
Monday to Friday 7.30am -5pm.
We have an excellent job opportunity for an Electrical Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in the Northampton area.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will cover Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns and planned maintenance to ensure performance of all production and packaging machinery are running at their optimum capacity on a days based role.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have experience of working within a food or packaging environment and
- Have experience working on PPM, schedules and reactive maintenance.
- Can read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Have the ability to Fault find on PLC`s - preferably Mitsubishi.
- Be Electrically Biased.
- Have a can do attitude
- Carry out electrically and mechanical tasks.
- Attending breakdowns in all areas of the factory.
- Has experience with Continuous improvements.
- Experienced in facilities maintenance.
The Multi Skilled Engineer will be Apprentice trained or equivalent or Engineering qualifications from City & Guilds, NVQ, HNC, HND, OND, ONC, BTEC.
If you wish to be put forward for this Multi Skilled Engineer role, please click the apply button or send your CV to (url removed) / call me on (Apply online only)