|Job Ref:||204781072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Strong Benefit Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Engineering Project Manager- Product Development|
£30,000- £35,000 + Strong Benefit Package
I am seeking a Project Manager to work on a permanent basis for a key client who develop gas detection solutions utilised in hazardous environments worldwide.
Due to growth and new contract wins they are looking for an Engineering Project Manager to take full responsibility for the management of product development projects working through the full lifecycle to successful delivery.
** It's important to recognise that this project is a very technical and involves working on complex products and therefore candidates without relevant technical engineering experience can not be considered **
* Full responsibility for managing projects through the full lifecycle
* The control of project scope, planning and resource assignment
* The control of project costs and budgets
* Work closely with customers and project stakeholders
* Management of multiple projects simultaneously
* Management and coordination of multidisciplinary engineering and development teams
* Successfully delivery projects on time and within budget
Skills and Background Required:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in frontline project management
* Experience managing product development projects in an engineering of software development environment
* Experience working in the engineering industry
* Strong project planning and resource management skills and experience
* Good financial skills and experience with budget and cost management
* Experience managing multiple projects at one time
* Knowledge of embedded systems design and integration is desirable
* Experience working on military products with an understanding of military documentation preparation is desirable
* A structured and methodological approach to project management
* A Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Training or qualification in PMP, Prince2, APM or equivalent is desirable
As this role will involve working on military products, we can only consider candidates eligable for SC Clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing SME who specialise in the development of cutting edge products supplied to harsh environments world wide.
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management