|Job Ref:||204781056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
My Client is a global manufacturing company providing integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries. Their reputation for "Precision Engineering in Aluminium and Steel Investment Castings' and "Manufacturing Quality' has worldwide recognition. We are key suppliers to companies such as Airbus, Goodrich, Rolls-Royce, BAE Systems, Augusta Westland, Honeywell and many other UK and international customers.|
Job Title: CNC Team Leader
Salary - Competitive salary with Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, various Discounts and excellent Career Prospects.
- Ensure the right manpower levels are in place to meet production targets
- Train, Coach & Mentor new starters/ team members to ensure highest productivity and motivation
- Undertake performance reviews for reporting employees
- Actively seek to reduce scrap levels by continuous improvement whilst ensuring processes & procedures are complied with
- Ensure all training is delivered and recorded in line with Quality procedures
- Ensure Health & Safety of team members through PPE, safety equipment & safe systems of work are adhered to at all times
- Liaise with HSE reps/ Manager with regards to HSE updates/ compliance and Conduct adhoc audits on HSE and report/ record the same
- Ensure machinery is operated in accordance with set guidelines/ procedures and report machine issues, if any immediately
- Produce accurate information to Line Managers to ensure effective reporting
- Monitor and improve spindle up time
- Cascade objectives to team members to achieve maximum output
- Ensure accountability is cascaded down and use initiative to resolve issues
- Organise team effectively to ensure daily targets are met in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery whilst ensuring best practices are adopted in accordance with all departmental procedures
Who are we looking for?
You must have previous experience of working within a CNC manufacturing environment.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar Team Leader / Supervisory role and be able to demonstrate management skills including effective communication and customer focus. You must be able to work on own Initiative within your role remit.
Ideally you will be educated to a relevant level 3 Qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Craft apprenticeship. You must have excellent time management and administrative skills and also keen attention to detail.
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with high level of concentration, commitment to work and have a good positive attitude towards work. You must be highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours. Full, clean driving licence would be an additional benefit.
Last date for applications will be Friday, 4th November 2016