|Job Ref:||204780621||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Reporting to: Structures and Maintenance Manager
35 - 40k P/A
Car (Ford Focus) + Fuel card
25 days annual leave
To manage day to day operation of the routine and reactive works within Bracknell Forest Highways.
Ensure at all times that the health and safety of our employees and members of the public is not compromised and that all works are completed in line with the commercial and performance criteria of the contract.
Key Accountabilities (Responsibility and Authority)
• Work with company and BFC staff to programme and issue all routine and reactive works.
• Manage measures of all works to ensure that all value is applied for with and works are completed to the client requirements and specifications.
• Order, monitor and authorisation of payments for sub contracts.
• Work with company and Bracknell Forest Highways staff to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience of highway maintenance services in Bracknell.
• Play and active role in the delivery of winter maintenance services within Bracknell Forest.
• Promote the culture of safety awareness and safe working, and undertake reviews of the Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental systems.
• Undertake site audits and rectify any HSE issues.
• Delivery tool box talks to operatives.
• Demonstrable relevant experience
• Full driving licence
• Management & leadership skills
• Communications and collaboration skills
• CDM Regulations
• NEC TSC contracts
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
• Highways maintenance experience
• Technical and commercial knowledge
• Understanding of the highways maintenance sector
• People management experience
• The ability to think laterally
• Understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation and best practice