|Job Ref:||204780618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£13 - £15/hour Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
What the Job Entails|
CNC Lathe Programmer/Setter/Operators & Manual Turners are required for our client in Camberley, Surrey. Successful candidates will be programming, setting and operating lathes with siemens controls.
• The position will be hourly paid at a competitive and negotiated rate, remunerated monthly by BACs transfer.
• Our client operate a day shift only 39 hour basic week, with standard weekday overtime of 7 hours paid at time and a third.
• Our client offer 20 days paid leave plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days post a relevant qualifying period.
About the Candidate
Applicants should be:-
• Be fully conversant in the Programming, Setting & operating of an EMCO 345II CNC Lathe (Siemens Control) with Driven (Live) tooling.
• Have familiarity with a HARRISON ALPHA 400 semi CNC Lathe along with HARDINGE HLV & HC Lathes.
• Hold an understanding of OneCNC or similar offline programming software.
• Some CNC Milling experience would be an advantage, along with a willingness to operate/load CNC Mills if requested.
• Ability to work to customer drawings/specifications with a minimum of supervision post training.
• To operate tight tolerances down to 5 microns and check own work.
• To possess a comprehensive range of own tools and metrology equipment.
• To demonstrate a personable, punctual, reliable & conscientious attitude.
For more information please call Team on (Apply online only) or email CVs to NA