|Job Ref:||204780609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Salary:||£19000 - £23000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Job Title: Technical Project Engineer |
Salary: c£20,000 + Profit Share.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Project Engineer to join a successful Manufacturing team based within their Blackpool site.
* To fully participate in the functioning of the Technical support section and acquire all necessary knowledge and skills to aid the department and all of its working.
* To liaise with necessary personnel and/or outside agencies where necessary to ensure that any commitments concerning technical issues, pricing or delivery are authoritative.
* To liaise with customers or external sales staff and agents regarding product or project specifications, design, prices and delivery. This may require working away from the office on occasion, including overnight stays.
* To prepare and generate quotations form enquires received from customers, external sales personnel or agents.
* To read and interpret mechanical drawings and undertake drawing take off's
* Work and assist all colleagues in you section (Team).
* Assist your manager by undertaking temporary work duties that may be required.
* To carry out any other reasonable request.
* To delivery catalogue training to other personnel.
* Work with and assist in the use of the company's IT equipment.
* Implement and maintain IT records as required.
* To be aware of all aspects of the Works Employee Handbook and ensure this is followed.
* Correctly secure any confidential information of the business or that of any other party, and not withstanding divulge this information outside the organisation.
* To assist and oversee, in conjunction with the Senior Technical/Estimating Engineer the running or the Administration Department on a daily basis
* Mechanical Engineering Qualifications (Degree preferable however HND, HNC also desirable)
* Must have a Full Driving License
Please Note: If you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application then you have not be selected for this particular role. Thank you