|Job Ref:||204780444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Runcorn||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Software Test Engineer (12 Month Contract)|
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Software Test Engineer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
* Support the change processes required to implement revised operational and business systems.
* Testing and implementation of business systems in accordance with I.T. standards, user requirements and agreed timescales
* Ensure system documentation is maintained
* Ensure that comprehensive and realistic training needs and requirements are defined, established and fully resourced and planned prior to any roll out.
* Control and prioritise IT development work and advise the IT Manager of timescales and resource requirements
* Liaise closely with technical specialists when necessary. Work closely and discuss priorities with other members of the IT team when necessary
* Work closely with the IT Manager on all aspects of IT activities
* Maintain excellent communications with the department, promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business support
* Degree or equivalent
* Experience in system introductions for manufacturing businesses preferably with Pharmaceutical experience
* Knowledge and experience of manufacturing execution systems such as Werum would be advantageous but not essential, preferably gained from participation in the implementation, testing and support of relevant systems.
* Knowledge of SAP ERP system interfaces advantageous
* Experience and knowledge of working in a highly regulated industry, preferably gained in Pharmaceuticals with a good understanding or appreciation of validation requirements.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
* Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
* Use of HPQC or similar electronic test execution software desirable
* Highly self-motivated, adaptable and resilient.
* Ability to work at all levels in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Results and achievements driven.
* To be an active, visible and supportive member of the IT team.
* Ability to implement change within tight timescales
* Respect for individuals with an ability to optimise own performance.
* Highest standards of openness, integrity and honesty in dealing with others.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job