|Job Ref:||204780436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£25000 - £50000/annum £25-50K (Dependent on Experience)||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Are you a recent Computer Science Graduate or are you an experienced Software Support Engineer? Would you thrive on providing a 1st class experience to every customer you engage with, enjoy analysing complex scenarios and problems, providing customers with detailed solutions or workarounds to solve their queries, and like to see the finished end result?|
If this sounds right up your street, then please read on.
In order to sustain their growth, this exciting tech company is currently looking for a Software Support Engineer to join their lively, rapidly expanding team in lovely offices in Maidenhead.
In this role you`ll
- Support software products by helping customers with their queries and problems once a query has been logged onto the database, responding in a timely manner either via email, phone or WebEx
- Manage these customer support cases on a daily basis, including diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Research knowledge database/Jira for known issues that match a customer problem
- Work with R&D and Sales department to manage product anomalies and to add more features should this be required at the request of the customer
- Proactively monitor risks of customer dissatisfaction/escalation.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated promptly and without delay
- Manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Working to SLA`s to ensure all customer queries are answered within the set timeframes
- Contribute in improvement of processes and systems (OTRS, JIRA)
- Mentor support agents to raise their knowledge (internal workshops, documentation)
You will also need to possess the following skills in some (or all) to be a star in this role:
- Good Java skills
- Knowledge of software support processes and procedures
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work as part of a team, sharing ideas
- Ability to manage pressure and customer expectations
- Good written/spoken English compulsory, in addition French or German would be a definite plus
- Able to build rapport quickly with customers and across internal departments (R&D, QA, Sales)
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: -
- Data Integration / ETL - ESB
- Big Data / Master Data Management
- SAAS / Cloud (for example Salesforce, Marketo)
What you can expect in return:
- You can have your own say, map your own career path and grow at your own pace - this is your chance to make a real impact
- They prefer the concept of working smart than working long hours and have a fairly flexible approach to the way that they work
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.