|Job Ref:||204780369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£300 - £375/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
JOB - Mechanical Design Engineer|
LOCATION - Surrey
DURATION - 3 Months
RATE - £(Apply online only)p/day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a very well recognised, innovative, blue chip organisation based in the Surrey area on an initial 3 month contract basis.
My client specialise in the design of high end technology within the sporting industry. They will be working on a variety of different electronic control units and other electro-mechanical products.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is required to have the following;
* Strong Solid Edge 3D CAD experience/Catia also desirable
* Electro-mechanical design experience
* Surface modelling experience
* Experience with electronics packaging design and assembly solutions
* Comfortable with creating BOM'S
* Mechanical Design Degree
* The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* Ability to multi-task and be able to adapt to changes in projects
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency