|Job Ref:||204780012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£50000/annum plus pension, benefits & package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Operations Supervisor | Data Centre | M&E |
£50,000 plus pension, package & benefits
We are working with a global leading in Facilities Management to recruit an experienced, dynamic and technically qualified Operations Supervisor to join their team based at a high profile site in Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leading business that provide a structured training, development and progression plan in a supportive and forward thinking working environment.
To supervise, plan, and co-ordinate all aspects of System Operations, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance, M&E, Help Desk Calls, Small Project Works within both client and company requirements.
• You will have a strong background in Critical Environment and have worked with a wide range of Mechanical and Electrical critical plant including:
- HV / LV Switchgear
- UPS systems
• Must have experience of leading a team of multi-disciplined Engineer's
• You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work closely with client representatives
• Experience with operating and emergency procedures and processes
• A good knowledge of Health & Safety policies and procedures - IOSH Managing Safely certificate is highly beneficial although not essential
• Must live within a commutable distance of East Surrey
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Supervisor / Engineer / Electrical / Mechanical / Data Centre / Critical / Surrey