|Job Ref:||204780002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Electrical Project Engineer|
The client is looking for a Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer to join their team of Mechanical and Electrical Project staff to help run an Electrical Project on a Data Centre in Farnborough.
The Electrical Project Engineer
Ideally as an Electrical Project Engineer you will have the following;
- 3 - 8 years experience as an Electrical Project Engineer
- Shown the ability to stay in a job / not moved around too much
- Experience in Health, Commercial, Education, Industrial, High End Residential or Data Centre Sectors
- Dealt with projects between £100,000 and £2m
- Educated to HNC standard or higher in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
The Client is one of the UK`s leading independent building services companies providing from one source, a complete range of electrical, mechanical, security and commercial catering facility services.
Originally registered in 1946, today the client employs over 650 personnel and has a turnover in excess of £100,000,000 per annum.
The company are looking to pay the Mechanical Project Manager;
£45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance
If this sounds like you then please apply now