|Job Ref:||204779950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bangor||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum + Contributory Pension||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:08|
Electronics Design Engineer (Power Electronics/Inverters)|
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum dependant on experience. + Contributory pension.
Experienced Electronics Design Engineer required within specialist Electronics power systems manufacturer working for the Aerospace and Defence industries.
The will offer structured ongoing career development for the right individual and the business have fantastic reputation and high level business relationships making them a desirable and stable employer.
The role will be suited to experienced electronics design engineers from manufacturing backgrounds for power electronics products. Experience of designing Invertors and control systems for 100kw and over power supply is the ideal experience. Any exposure to highly regulated industries such as automotive or aerospace is highly desirable but not essential. You will have knowledge and experience of reliability analysis and testing practices to ensure all systems are safe and fully compliant.
The company are a highly specialised, privately owned electronics solutions provider. They are predominantly engaged in product development projects to produce cutting edge power electronics systems for aerospace and defence industry organisations. They hold many accreditations and are very much the experts within their niche market sector.
The Person Required:
* Experienced Electronics design with Embedded systems development experience
* Experience and knowledge of power electronics systems development, Inverters/Controllers, Rectifiers and Drafting Architectures.
* Experience undertaking schematic capture, choosing components, justifying the design by analysis and testing of reliability.
* Very strong mathematical and analytical mind set.
* Live within or able to relocate to within a commutable distance of Bangor, Snowdonia, North Wales