|Job Ref:||204782746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Welder/Fabricator (MIG & TIG), Peterborough, Perm, up to £12.50 per hour |
ROLE - WELDER / FABRICATOR
SECTOR - MANUFACTURING
BASED - PETERBOROUGH
SALARY - UP to £12.50 PER HOUR + OVERTIME
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
Manufacturing output is increasing again with more companies looking to increase staffing levels to meet demand, now is the time to look for a new role. If you are a skilled engineer YOU are in demand. Due to the positive economic attitude our preferred partner is also looking to expand and bring in experienced skilled fabricators to work in a fast paced production environment to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
* ABOUT YOU -
- Ideally be an Apprentice trained / time served Welder / fabricator.
- The Ability to Weld both MIG and TIG Techniques
- Be able to interpret and work from CAD created engineering drawings.
- The ability to weld to a high level is essential
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Experience of working in thin or medium gauge material
- Have a right first time attitude to work and the ability to work with a tight nit group of colleagues
- Experience of working to a high standard and to a first class finish
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on (Apply online only) or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
* In the following areas:
Peterborough, Oakham, Uppingham, Wansford, Whittlesey, Yaxley, Chesterton, Alwalton, Stamford, Orton Waterville, Hampton Hargate