|Job Ref:||204782700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Permanent Maintenance Engineer for a company based in Ely|
Our client, a FMCG manufacturing facility based close to Ely are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 4.30pm.
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance of all site equipment
* Able to analyse data trends and identify root cause failures
* PPM of all site machinery
* General site maintenance
* Liaising with other shift engineers
* Assisting in safety assessments for new equipment
* Ideally candidates will have 5+ years' experience in a similar position
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is beneficial
* Knowledge of working with PLC's is beneficial
* Previous experience in an FMCG/Food environment is beneficial
Reference number: 1610-09
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy