|Job Ref:||204782233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Car allowance/car||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Commercial Manager to work with a Leading Building Services Company in Manchester|
* The role will be working on a PFI contract therefore it is essential that the successful candidate will have PFI Contractual experience, an understanding of PFI contracts and can apply Pay mechanisms
* On Offer is a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Car or Car allowance
* Excellent development and career opportunities
* To effectively and pro-actively assist in the management of delivery of agreed contract performance objectives, working as part of the Commercial team, supporting Operations Managers and Contract Representatives across the Private Finance Initiative (PFI) Contracts.
* To deliver the service models in line with strategic organisational objectives and identify and support the development of business opportunities.
* Ensure the contracts are delivering financial and commercial results in line with the contracts plans and set budgets in conjuction with the Finance and Operational teams
* Ensure the contracts are in compliance with the contracts KPIs / SLAs and all legislative and company policies in conjunction with the Operations and Technical Operations teams
* Provide advice and support in application and interpretation of PFI contractual documentation
* Calculate and apply deductions to the Payment Mechanism in accordance with the contract requirements and KPIs
* Work closely with the contract Operations Managers, Contract Representatives and FM Managers to ensure they have a clear understanding of the contract service to be delivered to meet their changing environment
* Seek continuous improvement on the delivery of the service to the client and bring added value to the service delivery be it contract support or industry innovation
* Provide tendering assistance for extra project works to suit client requirements, liaising with the Operations, Technical Operations and Finance teams and the appropriate internal departments and other service providers.
* Work with the Financial team to set and manage firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of the financial status to the Managing Director and Commercial Director, delivering the agreed Profit Margin per contract
* Experience of PFI Projects and contracts
* Commercial/ Financial Awareness - understands and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits/ returns, budget control, working capital, markets and added value
* Risk Management - effectively manages risks and ensures that the interests of the business, others and self are protected
* Customer Awareness - effectively manages relationships in the supply chain, responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction
* Clean driving licence
* Experience in the calculation of PFI Payment Mechanisms, including applying Correct KPIs to events
* Experience in a similar management position with relevant Business/Management training
* Can either come from a facilities management or local authority background