|Job Ref:||204782201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:09|
My Client is seeking to appoint a Civil Engineer with 2+ Years working within industry. They pride themselves on being a fun, cultured and progressive business and are expanding due to sigificant organic growth. |
They are looking to appoint an Experienced Civil Engineer to join there team. To be successful within this role you need to have experience within the following:
- Involvement in all civil engineering aspects of project delivery including feasibility, initial design development, outline and detailed design, and site liaison.
- Undertaking outline and detail design, both individually (under supervision) and as part of a wider team, for projects within specified timescales.
- Producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria..
- Preparation of technical and non-technical reports.
- Ensuring the civil design takes account of the environment, buildability and safety requirements.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders at an appropriate level to ensure the civil design is communicated effectively.
- Assisting with design support activities during construction.
To be successful within your application you need to have 2+ years experience working within a similar environment